Estate Planning, Probate, Business Planning and Non-profits
Gina Fields’ law practice focuses on integrated estate planning and business planning for closely-held business owners of all types. Her legal expertise encompasses estate planning, probate, strategic business planning and entity formation, the formation of tax exempt organizations (nonprofits), the administration of large estates and advising on general business matters.
She is Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In addition to her 30 years of legal experience, Gina was previously a law professor at the University of Denver School of Law, where she taught in both the JD and Graduate Tax programs.
- Education LL.M. in Taxation Law, University of Denver School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, University of Houston, summa cum laude, Houston Law Review, Chief Note & Comment Editor; Order of the Barons
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Houston
- Bachelor of Arts, Baylor University
Professional Affiliations and Bar Admissions
- Admitted to practice in Texas and Colorado
- Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association
- Member of the El Paso Probate Bar Association
- Member of the El Paso Bar Association
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization